An ISOM conference is held every two years in varied locations across the world to cover the latest developments in olefin metathesis. The series of ISOM meetings have played an important role in the progress of metathesis and provided an opportunity for major scientists and industrial leaders involved in this rapidly developing field to meet on a regular basis.
ISOM XXI will cover the following topics:
- Catalyst development and Organometallic Chemistry of carbenes and carbynes
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in Organic and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in Materials and Polymer Chemistry
- Application of Olefin Metathesis in sustainable use of renewable resources
- Olefin Metathesis related chemistries
The plenary speakers for ISOM XXI include Nobel Laureates Robert Grubbs and Richard Schrock and many other noted contributors in the field of metathesis. The symposium will also include invited and contributed lectures as well as poster presentations.
So plan to attend and be a part of this important metathesis event!
Early Bird Registration ends on May 15, 2015.